Monday, August 4, 2008

Sometimes

Sometimes....a song can wake ur old memories up......
Sometimes....a cup of coffee can make your memories unforgettable.....


And sometimes......when I look back.....I think I've gained a lot....and lost a lot too....
And also sometimes........I start to feel there's a need to be healthy and seriously.....lose some weight.

Hence I went to the gym....to.....hehe....try to be healthy.....and lose weight.....
the gym-California, Sunway Pyramid


Hope this gym workout thingy's not gonna be juz somtimes.......


After the "short"gym workout, did a really quick shopping at Jusco where Dennis even had to help me pay and fetched me the purchases cuz I was late for dinner with Jolene, grabbed a quick dinner at a Korean restaurant at Pyramid, called "No Bul"................the kimchi fried rice was not good.......and not cheap though......juz vege and rice......RM14......nothing interesting..............


And the whole dinner was filled with nagging........a naggy rushing dissapointing dinner.



Sometimes, I wonder why I have to have naggy dinners....but sometimes there are many questions which cannot be answered..........and be solved, of course.


Later on, "Mummy 3".........at 10.30pm, managed to catch a movie,the whole day schedule was really packed. The movie was okay.....no surprises......certain parts a bit slow.......
"Mummy 3"

Spent a night at Ridwana & Zahir's place, due to the warmness recently, I slept on the couch.
It was comfortable though.....but slept late....after having a session with them while watching late night news....it's a packed but different Monday.

:>














2 comments:

Dennis said...

Rather packed than nothing to do... hahaha...

Since you say the Mummy wasn't that bad... hhhmmm... I think I will go and watch it someday...

kiwikahwai said...

hmmm.....got parts that are not logical....n abit too much cgi.....but can watch for the sake of other ppl oso have watched la....u know....we human....