Monday, September 15, 2008

When my family was here.....before I headed to Cambodia........






Breakfast at Coffee Bean (one of my favourite cafes)......great poppyseed bagel wif cream cheese......B'Oday (the toasted pannini's always melts my heart when I have it wwif the breakfast brew)......focaccia wif smoked salmon n egg (my sister's favorite)


















When my family was here in August.......it really brought back lots of memories....
got to really appreciate them....when will be the next time all of us having such a good time...such a great weekend.....a moment of argument.....a moment of silence.....a moment of happiness.....
When I was a kid....for sure never think of too much....never ask for more money when they gave enough....never wanna run away from them.......never think of how long-winded they are....
When I grow......I ask for too much when I was given more than enough.....always wanna stay apart from hanging out with them.......always hate talking to them for more than a minute.......
When I work......I never have time to sit down and think about how much I was given......always say I wanna spend time wif them but constantly fail.....always say my cellphone battery's running low when they call.........
When they come.....when I see more wrinkles on my mom's face.....less hair on my dad's head.....haha....I know......we're always chasing time.....always running out of time.......never too late to start....but always too late when you start......





La Bodega Pavilion.....cosmopolitan, Mojito, Kunig Luwig beer.......three of us.........hehe







Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Love the ones who don't just because you can. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a secondchance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy. He just promised it would be worth it.

































John King eggtarts
(green tea, double milk custard, coffee n classic)
plus Toast Box coffee n milk tea.....
close to orgasm......hehe






































The fondue........was not realy dat good.........
not enof ice-cream though.............
































Crystal Jade Kitchen Lot 10.......ooooo...the fried steam buns......pan-fried carrot cake.......glutinous rice ball wif rice wine soup.....steamed dumplings....chilled vinegar pork feet.........red bean banana crepe.......argghhhhh...........miss those Chinese dim sum




















No comments: