Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good combination....






















the landmark for Steven's.................

























altot it took quite awile to arrive....


the quality's there 4 the


soft-boiled eggs.....










the toast was realy heart-and mind-melting......










free wi-fi and the history of the mamak in a modern Steven's......










one for the love birds......li jian n yi jun......










Steven's Tea Garden........hehe....the 1st time here....as wel before I headed to Cambodia now....my mom n my sis came down again......to help me wif the cleaning job....for my new room.......hahha......her one-day cleaning can easily outbeat my two-months realy cleaning.......so in return.....I brought them to Steven's Tea Garden......haha.....(juz becuz I wana try n c whether it's as nice as the Steven's Corner in Cheras).......the cheese naan was so great when I first tried.....highly recommended by Dennis.....but dissapointedly, no naan is served in this upgraded version mamak in Sunway Pyramid......kinda weird....cuz it's unhealthy to not have ur signature dish....


Had a great time wif my mum, 2 sisters, li jian n yi jun......1stime hanging out together actualy....wonderful combination.....long chat.....the pleasure exchanging was jz fine n nice.........plus the food......8 out of 10
the maharaja teh tarik......filled wif spices......the nasi lemak rendang.....as tasty as the one i had in cheras......the fried kuay teow wif deep fried squid....my favourite......the indian salad wif yoghurt.......too small.....not enof..........the soft-boiled eggs n kaya butter toast.........gives me a morning feeling altot had them at nite..........
when nice people hang out 2gether....diferen ages....diferen backgrounds.......at a new place......still make a good combination........things differ all the time.....it just depends on how you see things...........i wana see things from different angles in future......in everything hopefully

3 comments:

sh1tEE said...

try their naan special, cheese + raisin if not mistaken =) is the best naan in town... but still prefer murni's, loh su fun / roti hawaiian........

dont blame me or hate me, u started all the post first...

Dennis said...

Wow... lots of nice food u had there... but wei... this post is so outdated lar...

Let's go to Cheras again when you come back... hahaha... mix rice, mini egg tarts, steven's corner and the pending Look Out Point...

kiwikahwai said...

soon heng.....i'll try 1st before i believe you........

dennis.....it's a must for the eggtarts....anyway, I'm the only one keep eating the eggtarts.....the look out point....i read a blogpost.....it's gasoline restaurant rite...