Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's my day.....wateva I wan.........

My day.....this post is about my day......
one of my nicest mood days......
no blues.....no sobs........
it's my day.....where sadness goes away.....
dreams come apart.......
drink as much of my favourite drinks as I can......
eat as much as I wan.....
share pleasure moments as much as I have......
care people who love me and I love as much as I care......
listen to things as much as I can take.....
buy stuff I've been longing to buy as much as I can afford.....
sleep as late as I feel like.......
perfect day.....

and.....at the same nite......it's winter warmers......
mixed fruits mocktail......blueberry milk tea.......
in one day........all my favourite spots.....
one fine day........wif lovable food and drinks......
lovable people.....lovable mood.......












after a stupidly filled-up stomach in dae jang gim,
it's Mcd bfaz to start another day.....!!!
Mcd.....Mcd.......esp the bfaz......always always
my favourite.....eventhough they raised their prices
like a thousand times


















dae jang gim korean bbq at puchong.....
always on my list......
n always haf to come wif soju.....







another favourite starter----marinated spinach









manirated clams.....one of my favourites
korean cuisine starters........

No comments: