Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dark secrets.....

Dark secrets.......everyone has their own dark secrets......definitely there’ll be at least one.....


For me, I have a number of them.....some I keep for good reasons.....the others...hmmm.....not really that bad.......but dark secrets have got to be something bad I suppose......


Sometimes when I walk around.....it doesn’t matter in KL (where I work), in Ipoh (my hometown) or in Cambodia (for work trip) now.......I see people passing by, alone, in pairs, in groups......carrying the dark secrets with them.....as well as for me.....so it’s we, not them.......do we all have the right to judge each other?


In my view, I think the first question is............why don’t we support each other instead of judging each other?
Supporting each other makes everybody stronger.....on the other hand, by judging each other.....it’s only the matter of time of witnessing who fails faster.......Hence, why can’t we all show some support?


That’s where the dark secrets come in......it’s all because of the dark secrets we have deep down inside.....when one have something to hide, he or she will not reveal......when one doesn’t reveal........there’ll be no support......
And......we are also afraid that people will use the opportunity to bring us down..........once secrets divulged....and that’s where trust comes in......no support equals to no trust.......and these all lead to the fragile relationships now.....in all kinds of love.....your soul mate....your family.....your friends....your colleagues....even your pets.


Do we all have to continue suffering from the rat race which is getting worse nowadays?
Or.....should we start trusting each other to make the world a better place to live tomorrow?


I admit I am part of the contribution to the rat race.......but how come I don’t stop? Probably because I don’t want to feel isolated.....I don’t dare to be the outcast....or actually I have never make up my mind to make any changes.....


Confused.........but to comfort myself.....I think that’s the reason why I write this post.....maybe to remind myself or to aware the others.....or maybe just to pretend to be a reminder while I can put myself out of the picture....but at least I’m not one of the office zombies out there.....maybe this post will not be effective at all to the zombies especially.....but the minimum effect I try to create is to stop those at the same stage as I do to turn into a zombie.......


I don’t have to the courage and privilege to pull myself out of the rat race yet......but I do limit myself in the involvement......I will reduce......and reduce.....and reduce.....gently.....slowly.....when the time I find my pathway to finally settle down.......that’s the time I leave the rat race.

No comments: