Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's all about love.....although u've moved on











It’s all about love.
Stay. Is to keep your love one.
Leave. Is to protect your love one.
When I thought I could stay, I was asked to leave.
When I was leaving, no one understood how much I wanted to stay.
During the period after I left, I wanted to turn back.
Passed the period of thinking of turning back, I never look back.
It’s love that makes one fall, fall devastatingly.
It’s love that brings one back, back toughly.

Leave when you can, not when asked to.
Stay when you can, not when asked to.
To keep yourself being loved by your own.
Not to keep your love one to keep loving you.
We believe if one really loves another one, nothing can ever change the love.

In the final chapter of the book, the happy ending is all up to own precision.
Buy our own time, use our own creativity to change things that we don’t want to, but have to.
When we’ve tried our best in all, nothing can be blamed.
No one can blame us too.

Just go ahead with our instinct, and we’ll get what we deserve to get.
And it’ll all be just about love again that keeps us moving till the end.
It’s all about love.








1 comment:

O.D. said...

it's a very nice words come from ur soul...take k thr.